Personal and Non-Personal Information We Collect:
Information You Provide: When using the Site, in order to utilize some of our services, you may choose to upload, or we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Information”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- Mailing/physical address
- Telephone number
- Credit card number
- Date of birth
- “Usage Data,” which is data collected automatically, generated by either the use of the Site or from the Site infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
We collect Personal Information from you when you choose to participate in our offers and programs or when you otherwise provide information directly to us, including when you register with us, purchase our services, review products for our clients, participate in our interactive features or otherwise interact with us on the Site.
If you are under 18 years of age, please do not submit any Personal Information to us. If you are the parent or guardian of a person under 18 years of age who has provided Personal Information to us, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Non-Personal Information: In addition, we may also collect non-personally identifiable information, such as IP addresses (which identify your device), pages viewed, computer type, screen resolution, operating system version, Internet browser type and version, information collected through cookies, pixel tags, web beacons, and other technologies, and other data (“Non-Personal Information”). Because Non-Personal Information does not personally identify you, we may collect, use and disclose Non-Personal Information for any purpose. Non-Personal Information will be retained only for so long as to fulfill a legitimate business need.
Aggregate Information: We may aggregate Personal Information so that the aggregated information does not personally identify you or anyone else, such as by using Personal Information to calculate the percentage of our customers who live in a particular area (“Aggregate Information”). In some instances, we may combine Non-Personal Information with Personal Information (such as combining your name with your geographical location). If we combine any Non-Personal Information with Personal Information, the combined information will be treated by us as Personal Information as long as it is combined and may aggregate any information collected in a manner which does not identify any individual.
Use of Information:
Personal Information to Provide Services: We use Personal Information to process and fulfill any orders that you have placed, contact you about our products and services, personalize your experience with us including by presenting products or offers tailored to you, and allow you to use, communicate and interact with others on our Site. This may include sharing information with third parties that provide us with services such as Site hosting, data analysis, payment processing, order fulfillment, infrastructure provision, information technology services, customer service, e-mail delivery services, credit card processing, auditing, training, and other similar services. These third parties may have access to Personal Information necessary to perform their functions but may not use it for other purposes.
Site and Marketing: We may use Aggregate Information to improve and enhance your experience on the Site and for our market research & influence marketing activities. For example, we may share Aggregate Information with unaffiliated third parties, such as business partners, clients such as brands, site analytics vendors, manufacturers, distributors and retailers, in an aggregate, anonymous form, which means that the shared information will not contain nor be linked to any Personal Information. We may also share your Personal Information with third party service providers such as research agencies in order to improve our marketing and advertising activities, in the context of our communication & influence activities.
Mailing List: In order to maintain our mailing list, we may combine information you give us online with information that is publicly available and/or provided by our third-party service providers or another company. If you received our marketing materials and don’t know why, we may have received your information from another company. If you do not want to receive mailings or other marketing materials from us or if you do not want us to share your Personal Information with other companies, please contact email@example.com
Distributors and Other Offers: We may at times share our customers’ email addresses with distributors, manufacturers and/or other service providers that we believe will be of interest to the Social Wire audience. From time to time, we may give you the opportunity to opt in to participate in market survey or influence initiatives, market analysis for specific cosmetic products, special third party offers that require us to share certain Personal Information with such third parties. We will disclose this anticipated sharing of Personal Information at the time we make such opportunities available to you. If you opt in to participate in such an offer, we may disclose your Personal Information to such third parties for their direct marketing purposes. We recommend that you consult such third parties’ privacy policies in advance if you wish to participate in these offers.
Email and Telephone Communications:
If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can use the unsubscribe link found at the bottom of the email to opt out of receiving future emails. We will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. Note that you will continue to receive transaction-related emails regarding products or services you have requested. We may also contact you from time to time via telephone regarding customer service inquiries pertaining to your orders.
As you use the Internet, a trail of electronic information is left at each Site you visit. This information, which is sometimes referred to as “clickstream data,” can be collected and stored by a Site’s server. Clickstream data can tell us the type of computer and browsing software you use and the address of the Site from which you linked to the Site. We may collect and use clickstream data as a form of Aggregate Information to anonymously determine how much time visitors spend on each page of our Site, how visitors navigate throughout the Site and how we may tailor our web pages to better meet the needs of visitors. This information will be used to improve our Site and our services. Any collection or use of clickstream data will be anonymous and aggregate and will not intentionally contain any Personal Information.
We may work with third-party service providers who use the technologies described in this section to conduct Site analytics to help us track and understand how visitors use our Site.
The security of your Personal Information is very important to us. We attempt to provide for the secure transmission of your information from your computer to our servers by utilizing encryption software. However, due to the inherent open nature of the Internet, we cannot guarantee that communications between you and Social Wire, or information stored on the Site or our servers, will be free from unauthorized access by third parties such as hackers and your use of the Site demonstrates your assumption of this risk. We have put in place reasonable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect. Only those employees who need access to your information in order to perform their duties are authorized to have access to your Personal Information. If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us in accordance with the Contact section below.
Our Site may contain links to other Sites not maintained by Social Wire. Other Sites may also reference or link to our Site. The inclusion of a link on the Site does not imply endorsement of the linked site by us. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of Sites operated by third parties that are linked to or integrated with our Site, or for the privacy practices of third-party Internet advertising companies. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site, or surf the Internet, and to read the privacy statements of each and every Site that you visit.
“Do Not Track”:
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for users to inform Sites and services that they do not want certain information about their webpage visits collected over time and across Sites or online services. Please note that we do not respond to or honor DNT signals or similar mechanisms transmitted by web browsers.
Privacy of Minors:
We do not intentionally collect or maintain information from persons under the age of 18. If we determine upon collection that a user is under this age, we will not use or maintain his/her Personal Information without the parent/guardian’s consent. If we become aware that we have unknowingly collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 18, we will make reasonable efforts to delete such information from our records. We also recommend that parents monitor their children’s Internet activities and learn and employ software or other tools that can help their children enjoy their online experience without compromising their personal safety or allowing them to use the Internet in a manner inconsistent with their parent/guardian’s preferences.
California Privacy Rights:
California law permits users who are California residents to request and obtain from us once a year, free of charge, information regarding (i) the categories of personal information collected, (ii) the categories of sources for the personal information collected, (iii) the business purpose for collecting that information, (iv) the categories of third parties with whom Social Wire shares that information, (v) the specific pieces of personal information Social Wire collects about the consumer, and (vi) whether Social Wire sold or disclosed the personal information for a business purpose, Social Wire will also provide two separate lists disclosing: a) sales, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient purchased; and, b) disclosures for a business purpose, identifying the personal information categories that each category of recipient obtained.
If you are under 18 years of age, please do not use the Site. If you are under 18 years of age and already have an account, believe we have collected your personal information, or are the parent or guardian of a minor under 18 years of age with an account or information collected by us, please inform us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Any user may request the discontinuation (or opt-out) of our sharing of the information with third parties and/or that we delete any of your personal information that we collected from you and retained, subject to certain exceptions. Once we receive and confirm your California Privacy Rights Request (see below), we will delete (and direct our service providers to delete) your personal information from our records, unless an exception applies.
We may deny your deletion request if retaining the information is necessary for us or our service provider(s) to:
- Complete the transaction for which we collected the personal information, provide a good or service that you requested, take actions reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform our contract with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity, or prosecute those responsible for such activities.
- Debug products to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise their free speech rights, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act (Cal. Penal Code § 1546 et. seq.) (“CCPA”).
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when the information’s deletion may likely render impossible or seriously impair the research’s achievement, if you previously provided informed consent.
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with consumer expectations based on your relationship with us.
- Comply with a legal obligation.
- Make other internal and lawful uses of that information that are compatible with the context in which you provided it.
Please submit any requests (“California Privacy Rights Request”) by:
- emailing us at email@example.com with a subject line of “Your California Privacy Rights”
- sending us a letter to addressed to SOCIAL WIRE INC – 730 COLUMBUS AVENUE – 11C – NEW-YORK 10025 or
For each California Privacy Rights Request, please clearly state the following:
- sufficient detail of your request such that it allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it;
- that the request is related to “Your California Privacy Rights;”
- your name, street address, city, state, zip code, and email address; and
- whether you prefer to receive a response to your request by mail or email.
We cannot respond to your California Privacy Rights Request or provide you with personal information if we cannot verify your identity or authority to make the request and confirm the personal information relates to you. Social Wire is not responsible for a California Privacy Rights Request that is incomplete, incorrectly labeled, or incorrectly sent. Making a California Privacy Rights Request does not require you to create an account with us. It may take us up to 45 days to process your California Privacy Rights Request.
We will not discriminate against you for exercising any of your CCPA rights. Unless permitted by the CCPA, we will not:
- Deny you goods or services.
- Charge you different prices or rates for goods or services, including through granting discounts or other benefits, or imposing penalties.
- Provide you a different level or quality of goods or services.
- Suggest that you may receive a different price or rate for goods or services or a different level or quality of goods or services.
Opt Out or Change Your Information:
How to change your information on our Site:
- Login to https://www.thesocialwire.fr/contentcreatorprogram/ using your username and password
- Go to https://www.thesocialwire.fr/contentcreatorprogram/ where you will see the email address we have on file as well as all the address
- You can update and delete the addresses
- To change your email address, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- You cannot change the email address on your account as it is how you login. To disable your account and remove your email address, email email@example.com
To opt out of our email marketing campaigns:
- Click the unsubscribe link at the bottom of an email from us or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org .
To opt out of apps that we use, to receive a copy your Personal Information, to request that we delete or erase your Personal Information, to restrict our use of your Personal Information or to obtain an exportable copy of your Personal Information:
- Email email@example.com and we will make a request for your data to be erased.
To Opt Out of our Mailing List:
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make a request for your data to be erased from our mailing list. It may take up to 90 days to remove your information from our mailing list.
Visitors From Outside the United States—Cross-Border Transfer:
GDPR Privacy Rights:
Data Controller: Social Wire is the controller of your personal data provided to, or collected by or for, or processed in connection with, your use of the Site. Please see the “Cross-Border Transfer” section for more information about the transfer of your personal data to the United States or other countries.
Purposes of Processing and Legal Basis for Processing: If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. As explained above, we process Personal Information in various ways depending upon your use of our Site. We process Personal Information on the following bases: (1) with your consent; (2) as necessary to fulfill orders when you purchase products; and (3) as necessary for our legitimate interests in providing you with our products and services, enhancing our web services, conducting analytics, and delivering relevant advertising.
Your Rights Regarding Personal Information: The GDPR requires that we inform our EEA users about certain specific rights:
- the right to object, for legitimate purposes, to the processing of personal data;
- the right to request copies of your personal data held by us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible);
- the right to request that we delete or block your personal data without undue delay; and
- the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority.
- Withdrawing Consent: If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us at email@example.com . Please note that if you withdraw consent, we may not be able to provide or continue to provide certain services or marketing communications to you.
- Objection and Requests for Copies: If you wish to (i) object, for legitimate purposes, to the processing of personal data as provided under applicable law, or (ii) to request copies of your personal data held by us in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format and/or request us to transmit this information to another service provider (where technically feasible), please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Requests for Deletion: If you wish to request that we delete your personal data, please contact us using the contact information detailed in the https://www.thesocialwire.fr/contentcreatorprogram/ We will promptly send you a response to ensure that the request was not made in error. We will respond to your request to delete your information within one month of receipt of your verification. Our response period may be extended by 60 additional days where necessary, taking into account the complexity and number of requests we receive. We may need to retain certain records, for example those relating to open orders, payments, or customer service matters, for legal and accounting purposes. EEA based individuals can learn more about their privacy rights and opt-out mechanisms at http://www.youronlinechoices.eu.
Lodging Complaints: You have the right to lodge a complaint about our data collection and processing actions with the supervisory authority in your country. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the EEA.
Existence of Automated Decision-Making:
We may use automated decision-making processes to personalize the Site to enhance your shopping and consumer experience on our Site (for example, by recommending certain products to you) or, if you have opted into receiving promotional material from us, to send you personalized promotional emails. We do not believe any of these automated decision-making processes will produce legal effects concerning our users or similarly significantly affects our users.
Communications with Social Wire:
By providing your email address to Social Wire, you expressly consent to receive emails from us. We may use email to communicate with you, to send information that you have requested or to send information about other products or services developed or provided by us or by other third-party manufacturers, services and/or distributors that Social Wire believes will be of interest to its audience. If you receive an unwanted email from us, you can simply reply and ask not to receive future emails. We also give you the option to remove your personal information from our list of active users completely. All unsubscribe or opt-out requests should be sent to us at email@example.com and we will process your request within a reasonable time after receipt. We are not responsible for removing your personal information from the lists of any third party who has been provided your information in accordance with this policy, such as a business partner.
For questions or concerns relating to privacy, we can be contacted at: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Changes to policy: